Monoblock Class D Marine Subwoofer Amplifier, 600 W x 1 @ 2 Ω / 400 W x 1 @ 4 Ω - 14.4V
MV monoblock subwoofer amplifiers are engineered to deliver outstanding bass performance and fidelity, with exceptional efficiency in marine applications.
All MV monoblock amplifiers are specifically designed to receive their input signals from the pre-outs of a full-range MVi amplifier, from which they will also receive all signal processing. For this reason, MV monoblock amplifiers have no onboard signal processing, other than a basic input sensitivity setting.
Instead of traditional control knobs and switches, MV amplifiers are configured via a compatible external device (PC, Tablet or Smartphone), with the appropriate JL Audio TüN® Software application installed.
Equipped with an exclusive, low-frequency variant of our NexD2™ switching amplifier technology, the MV600/1 monoblock subwoofer amplifier generates up to 400 watts into 4 ohms, or a powerful 600 watts into 2 ohms. Housed in a compact, cast alloy chassis with marine-grade powder coat finish, the MV600/1 is outfitted with corrosion-resistant hardware and connectors.
Amplifier includes: Power Connector (for 4 AWG wire), Subwoofer Output Harness, 6 ft A/B USB Cable
Simple Setup via PC, Tablet or Smartphone
- TüN™ Software delivers fast and easy setup, at your fingertips. Make all adjustments with a clear interface. Free TüN™ software is available for computers and most handheld devices.
2nd-Gen NexD2™ Switching Amplifier Technology
- Advanced, high-speed switching technology delivers superb low frequency power and efficiency.
- Latest generation of DirectFET® MOSFET Output Devices.
- Specially optimized for subwoofer applications.
Ultra-Versatile Analog and Digital Inputs/Outputs
- Differential-Balanced Analog Inputs accept a wide range of signals levels (up to 8V RMS), offering outstanding noise rejection for clean, clear audio.
- Analog, Pass-Through Pre-Outs (4V RMS)
JLid™ System Command and Control with Networking Capabilities
- Proprietary JL Audio protocol provides control interface and all communication for VXi amplifiers and optional JLid™ accessories