2-Channel Class D Full-Range Marine Amplifier with Integrated DSP, 300 W x 2 @ 2 Ω / 180 W x 2 @ 4 Ω - 14.4V
Engineered to deliver reference-grade audio performance in marine environments, every MVi amplifier unites our cutting-edge NexD2™ switching amplifier technology with an integrated, full-featured digital signal processor.
Outfitted with our second-generation NexD2™ technology, the MV600/2i produces up to 180 watts per channel into 4 ohms, or a powerful 300 watts into 2 ohms. It can also be bridged into 4 ohms to generate a stunning 600 W x 1.
The NexD2™ full-range technology in this amplifier is DSP-controlled and features a reduced loop area design utilizing DirectFET™ outputs for outstanding fidelity, very low noise and exceptional efficiency. Housed in a compact, cast alloy chassis with marine-grade powder coat finish, the MV600/2i is outfitted with corrosion-resistant hardware and connectors.
Instead of traditional control knobs and switches, all amplifier adjustments and DSP functionality are configured via a compatible external device (PC, Tablet or Smartphone), with the appropriate JL Audio TüN® Software application installed.
Amplifier includes: Power Connector (for 4 AWG wire), Speaker Output Harnesses (2), 6 ft A/B USB Cable
Unprecedented, Onboard DSP Tuning Power!
- Powerful DSP permits optimizing each channel’s timing, frequency response and output levels, for exceptional sound quality.
- TüN™ Software delivers fast and easy setup, at your fingertips. Make all adjustments with a clear interface. Free TüN™ software is available for computers and most handheld devices.
2nd-Gen NexD2™ Switching Amplifier Technology
- Advanced, high-speed switching technology delivers reference-grade power and efficiency.
- DSP-synchronized power supply and output channels produce world-class sound quality with very low noise and distortion.
Ultra-Versatile Analog and Digital Inputs/Outputs
- Differential-Balanced Analog Inputs accept a wide range of signals levels (up to 16V RMS), offering outstanding noise rejection for clean, clear audio.
- Analog Pre-Outs, with fully independent DSP processing allow sharing DSP capabilities with other amplifiers in the system (4V RMS Max)
JLid™ System Command and Control with Networking Capabilities
- Proprietary JL Audio protocol provides control interface and all communication for VXi amplifiers and optional JLid™ accessories, including: