The Stinger 1000 Series RCA Interconnect Cables deliver great sound quality and true channel separation. As with all Stinger products, you can be assured that these 2-Channel RCA Interconnects are manufactured with audiophile grade performance and extreme durability. These RCA's are available from 1.5 feet to 20 feet in length and will definitely enhance the audio quality of any sound system.
The Stinger SI1219 is the 19-foot version in this series and features two conductors per channel. Continuous Connection Construction (C3 Tech) provides superior signal transfer while the ShocKrome connectors provide ultimate conductivity and corrosion resistance. The color coded channel identifiers, flexible clear protective jacket, and compact connectors allow for easy installation. Stinger's new RCA cables are sound inspired and built to last.
- 1000 Series 2-Channel RCA Stereo Interconnect Cable
- Audiophile grade performance
- Two conductors per channel
- Compact molded ends with colored channel identifiers
- Noise rejecting coaxial construction
- Heavy gauge conductors provide great sound quality
- High strength molded strain reliefs for excellent durability
- No solder joints for constant connection & true channel separation
- ShocKrome ends for high quality performance without corrosion
- Cable Length: 20 feet